Teledhelwen

Listen up, you diehard Tolkien Fans! I bring you the enchanting tale of Teledhelwen, based on J. R. R. Tolkien’s beloved classics, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion. It starts out with a normal everyday girl, like so many stories, searching for her soul and destiny in the world. Find out how Middle-earth changed her life and the fates of many.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Permission...DENIED!!!

I'm sorry to say this, but Tolkien Trust just sent a letter back...they do not give permission for use of his material.
Teledhelwen cannot be published. I am not about to abandon my heart's desire, however. I'm publishing it online, at this link: http://teledhelwen.bravehost.com. I am closing this blog with this last post.

Namarie, nin mellon! *Tatharel*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home